Photo Fiasco
>> Tuesday, August 28, 2007
New clothes for pictures:
$52
Time spent getting four bodies ready for pictures:
1 1/2 hours
Drive time to the ONLY JCPenney Portrait Studio
in this city:
25 minutes
Leaving the studio without purchasing a single portrait:
PRICELESS*
*And not to mention extremely annoying, frustrating, disappointing and maddening. A big raspberry in the general direction of our less than friendly and extremely unhelpful photographer (ppphhhhhhttttttt). And a virtual time out for my uncooperative offspring. I can't decide whether I should throw something or cry. Maybe I'll throw something and then cry. Yeah. That oughta do it.
The following is my attempt at "photo therapy".

3 remarks:
So are there days when you think to yourself, "I should have been a nun"?
At least your kids are beautiful!!
The kids are sooo cute and so grown up. I guess it helps that I can't hear any of the whining through the blogosphere! That probably makes it 10 times easier to see the cuteness. :)
I think you're a wonderful photographer! Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment