Welcome!
>> Friday, August 24, 2007
Welcome to our family blog. We thought this would be an easy and effective way for us to keep in touch, share pictures and ramble on about our life here in "The Springs" (as all of the locals refer to it...whatever).
Tomorrow will be one month since we've been here in Colorado Springs. It's been a crazy, busy agenda with a lot of adjusting. For the most part, we're getting settled...if only the house were more put together. :)
Here is a pic of our house.
"I guess in Colorado Springs you're at the end of the rainbow!"
Not quite a pot of gold, I know, but it's the best we can do. :)

5 remarks:
Welcome to the Blogiverse! I'm so glad you guys are doing this blog...it will be fun to stay updated on your family. Can't wait to read more! :)
This is fun. Your place is almost better than a pot of gold. We can't wait to come and visit "the springs".
Great. I love blogs. This will be fun. Hope everything is going well!
I love reading blogs. That was a perfect picture. Hope things are going well! Kids say hi.
I love blogging you will have to check out our blog also. It is www.westbunch.blogspot.com I hope all is well for you in Colorado Springs. The house looks nice, it can be your little pot of gold for now. Talk to you later. Lisa
Post a Comment