Toothless!
>> Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Natalie lost her first tooth on Thursday, December 6, 2007.
After much nervousness, weeping and wailing, she consented to let me try to get it out. The old dental floss trick worked like a charm, and she didn't even know it was out until I told her. She immediately asked "Is it bleeding?" To which I replied, "Yes, a little." At that point, she started howling!
She saved her tooth for show and tell at school the next day and then relinquished it to the tooth fairy the following evening in exchange for a silver dollar.
I'm loving this toothless grin, how about you?

2 remarks:
Zach lost his first tooth a week before thanksgiving....he swallowed it! He complained and complained that he couldn't eat chicken (or anything he didn't like), but as soon as the chips came out...he didn't have any issues eating. Next thing we know the tooth is gone! Last friday he lost his second tooth....drama, drama, and lots of wailing! Finally I convinced him to push it out with his tongue...and out it came. Sorry this got long...I just wanted to share our tooth stories! This is all new for us!
By the way, Natalie has the cutest toothless grin...pretty girl!
Post a Comment