Locks of Love
>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008
*Pre-post warning...If your name is Nanna, prepare yourself...and remember it's only hair and it's for a WONDERFUL cause! :o) *
Ever since K.E. and H.E., our neighbors in Logan, grew their hair to donate to Locks of Love, Emily and Natalie have wanted to do the same.
After much time, patience and a few hair brushing arguments between mom and daughters, the day has arrived!
There was a bit of nervous anticipation, but with the support of cousins, brothers and Mom, both girls took their turn in the chair. A big thanks to Aunt Lori for donating her time, talent and skill. She made the end result darling in both cases!







10 remarks:
that is SOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!! What a great experience for them! They look great!
what the cuteness!!! your kids are amazing!!!!
You are so cute! I loved the long hair and know I think I like the short hair even better! Way to go!
Love Ya!
Those pictures are darling! Natalie and Emily, that is so sweet!!
Yea! You did it! My girls want your girls to know they think they look so cute! Now we can both enjoy the short no snarls do's! Way to go Natalie for deciding to really do it!
I can't believe they had 10 inches of hair to donate on those little heads of theirs. Someday when I cut my hair, they will have to join in for the locks of love party I plan to have.
That awesome! They look great! My best friend does that a lot and I think it's such a wonderful thing to do.
What cute new haircuts! That is a lot of work to grow your hair that long. We thought Sean might be trying to get his hair 10" long for a while, but Emily and Natalie actually did it! Good job, girls.
Dianne
I found your blog through Jez and Trina's I hope that okay. But you girls hair is so cute! I love it, that will be nice for all this hot weather. And such a worthy cause. Jessica
That is so neat that your girls wanted to do that. I wish my girls hair grew that quickly. When are you going to come visit? We need some excitment in our lives. No really we'd love to have you guys visit again. Your house looks nice by the way.
Post a Comment