Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green? Do you sit in the shade and sell lemonade, on the curb as the cars drive by? Is that what you do? So do I!

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green? Do you swim in the pool to keep yourself cool, or jump off the dive so high? Is that what you do? So do I!


Oh what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green? Do you go to parades while wearing your shades, and watch fireworks in the sky? Is that what you do? So do I!





GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE:
Inspired by Mother of the Wild Boys' post "Oh, What Do You Do in the Springtime?"
Love you, grrl! :o)

10 remarks:

Selfieprotection July 16, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

so, so cute! how is the house hunting going?

Mother of the Wild Boys July 16, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

So so so cute! You are super talented. And I love all of the pictures. My fave has to be the reaction on the girls' faces during the fireworks, I've never thought to do that. I'm glad you put in a picture of your gorgeousness too, I love you Grrl! BTW, thanks for the shout-out. :)

Jenn and Rich July 16, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

What a cute post. Your family looks so cute. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. When are you going to come visit again? How's your house hunting going?

Shell July 16, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

We just sang that song in Primary this week, but your verses fit much more with "is that what you do? So do I" than the real song (no fishing here). I can't wait to see you again!

Trent Megan and Kids July 16, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

FUNN vacation! Love your creativity. You have some brave kids that aren't afraid of the high dive!! I think I still am :) Hope that the summer is good and you look good too.

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Would you quit with the suspense and let us all know how the house hunting goes? That house across the street from me is still for sale.....hint.

Sandra July 16, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Great pictures. I couldn't help but sing as I read :)

Trina July 16, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

I love this post! So cute. Looks like you're having plenty of fun... Miss you grrl. :)

Sean July 17, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

What a fun summer! :)

Scott and Amme July 21, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Marianne! IT has been forever! Did I know you had #4? It looks like you have moved as well. We need to catch up. Email me- my last name followed by the first two letters of my husbands name at gmail.com. How's that for cryptic?! Your kids are all getting so big!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP