Camping and Closing
>> Saturday, August 9, 2008
Yep. That's what we've been doing over the last week and a half. :o)
We spent five days in the Uinta Mountains with Kurt's family. It's an annual tradition that we love and we were so grateful to be there this year. Despite the mosquitoes being a "BIT" rampant, we had a fantastic time! We fished, hiked, played in the dirt, ate good food and relaxed. We even managed to escape the rain! I don't think that has ever happened before. It must have been because we rented a tent trailer this year. You know...the year we're all prepared to be snug and dry, we don't get rain. It was so great though, we may never "tent it" again!
In other exciting news...
We FINALLY (banks just don't really get in a hurry, do they?) had the closing for our house on Friday. We moved our things in today. Now the fun begins...unpacking! Stay tuned for updates.




11 remarks:
Congrats on the house! Your camping photos are great. I can't wait to see ones of the new home.
way to go with the camper! someday I want to be a copycat - the kids look bigger already but duh - their supposed to grow huh?!?!?
Your kids are so big! I can't believe how fast they have grown. I love the pictures. You are true campers. :) That's awesome that your girls fish AND filet them AND eat them! That's a pretty good feat. Glad you had fun and congrats on the new home!
I love the pics of Alex pulling on ears..too funny. And that family picture at the end is awesome, such a good looking family!
BTW, Grrls nite on Thurs?
What a fun trip! Emily blows me away with her skills :) I think that a trailer is definitely the way to camp. Glad you are finally into the house!! Can't wait to see you again.
Woohoo!! New house! When are the kids coming to play so you can unpack?
I love the camper. Warren and i want one badly!! Congrats on the new house and I hope the move in goes well. I would much rather move in than pack up.
Congrats on the house, how exciting! What a great camping trip!
Campers are definitely my kind of camping. However, I did marry a "Smith" and that is just not acceptable...but sure looks like fun!
CONGRATS on the new house!
I miss my smell good baby! I need to get some cuddles from Alex!!
Check out my blog, I've got a shiny award for you!
Post a Comment