An Ode to the Comcast Installer
>> Friday, August 29, 2008
Oh Blayne, oh Blayne, you've eased our pain
And connected us to the world again.
We were lost, but now we're found
And our love for Comcast knows no bounds.
The lesson learned from enduring this test...
Qwest DSL is not the best!

7 remarks:
Best. Poem. EVER!
You're too cute, and I'm so glad that you've got blog/internet access again. :)
I’m sure that you got your literary finesse from your dear, young mom! So glad you are, at last, reconnected!
Yippee! Welcome back to the webworld! Hopefully this means some pics of the new house with your own furniture in it soon? Oh, and you should really send you "ode" to good ol' Blayne. How often does someone get one of those? :) Can I be next?
yeah! I bet you are way excited! Nothing like being back in the real world again.
Yeah It is so good to see you back on the web. Love the poems and know that will come in handy with kids homework someday!!
You have now been back online for At least 24 hours and still no pictures of the house? Quit surfing the comcast web and post some pictures. Ok please. SK
hi! It was great to see you and your family this past week. we would love to keep in touch- e mail me for an invite to our blog. adrianne@themurdockfamily.com
Post a Comment