Natalie is SEVEN!
>> Friday, December 19, 2008
December 12, 2008
Dear Natalie~
Happy Birthday, sweetheart! SEVEN. Wow! I can't believe how fast time goes. You are growing into a beautiful young lady right before my eyes. Good thing Daddy made the rule that you can't go on a date until you're married! :o)
This year has been full of milestones and changes for you. I am so proud of you! You have learned and accomplished so much in a year's time. It has been so much fun to watch you do things and figure things out for yourself.
You are a very sociable girl. You make friends easily and you have a lot of them. Moving twice hasn't seemed to phase you at all. You've jumped right into new situations with a positive attitude...at school, at church and in our neighborhood. You enjoy spending time with people. You are a good friend and are always concerned about making sure that your friends are fitting in and happy.
You are talented. You've always loved music and you have a natural ability for it. I love listening to you pick out songs by ear on the piano. You also frequently treat us to an original song. I don't think anyone will ever forget "The Relish Pool"! :o) You also had the great opportunity of being in our Stake Musical in November. It was filled with firsts for you...your very first audition and your very first solo...both of which you nailed! I hope you continue to develop the amazing talent you have been blessed with.
You are a sensitive person. You feel emotions very deeply and to extremes. At times, this can be frustrating for you (and for Daddy and me), but you are learning to deal with those extreme feelings and the reactions you have to them. You are also making progress in being patient with yourself.
You are a good sister to Emily, Todd and Alex. You love doing "grown up girly" things with your sister and fun "rough and tumble" things with your brothers. You are a big help to Daddy and I also. We love it when you do things without being asked or help someone when they are feeling sad or needy.
Natalie, you are so loved! We can't imagine our family without you. This year is a big year for you...only one more year until you can make the choice to be baptized. We are grateful for the good choices you make each day. We hope you will continue to grow and learn and choose the right throughout this year. Here's wishing you a great year!
We love you, sweet girl!
With love~
Mommy
*Please forgive me for posting this a whole week late...uploading pictures was like cold tar going uphill...our computer needs a check-up! Guess I lose the Mother of the Year award...AGAIN. :o)*


8 remarks:
Natalie, you are a very special and beautiful girl. Love the pictures. Poppa and I love you very much and are very proud of you. Love you more!!!
Happy Birthday cutie Natalie!
Happy Birthday Natalie! You look just like you mommy!
She is so cute and I love how you did the pictures. Happy birthday, Natalie!
Happy Birthday! I can't beleive you are seven. Time flies. I miss you and hope to see you agian soon.
What beautiful pictures! Happy birthday, Natalie!
Horay for SEVEN!!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl - and yes your mommy is sill up for mom of the year!
Happy Birthday Natalie...from your CTR 5 Primary teacher!!!
Post a Comment