Say What?

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Todd says the funniest things.

Here's a random sampling from the past couple of days.

  • "Mom, my best days are when you don't make me cry."
  • "Come on, Alex. We're buddies...and buddies stick together."
  • "Carrie, guess what? Last night I had a babysitter and she didn't even "tub" me before she put me to bed."
  • "Mom, can we go to that 'museum' again?" (he was referring to the mall)
  • "I was looking for my shoes and I went down the stairs and "TA DA"...they were right by the couch!"
  • "Mom, I had to steal your money so I could pay you for those glue dots I wasted."

8 remarks:

Mother of the Wild Boys December 8, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

He's such a cutie goofball. :)

Sean December 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

You're right--Todd says the cutest things. I especially love how he justifies stealing by paying you back with the money that was yours in the first place. HA!

Dianne

Sandra December 8, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Funny, I love the "tub" me he he.

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

this is SO great that you keep up on these things! What a great reminder - you are such a great mom! :)

Birgitta December 9, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

He is hilarious...I tell ya! I real clown! I wish I could write down everything my kids say. They really can make me laugh!

Kellee December 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Very cute!

Rachel December 9, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I love the brutal honesty of kids! What fun!!

Christensen Family December 11, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Hey marianne my sister ran across your blog and told me about it. I am so excited to see what you are up to and now I can keep in touch with you. I also have a blog. It is private but you can email me at ninnycracker@hotmail.com and I can add you if you would like. take care .
Amanda.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP