Weekend Winnings
>> Monday, May 11, 2009
This weekend we attended two auctions.
The first was an art auction to benefit NDPA. The students and teachers at the school created original art pieces and put together gift baskets that were auctioned off by both silent and live auction. We had a nice dinner and ended up winning our bid on this nifty "Fitness Fun" gift basket. It included all the great stuff you see here plus an ipod shuffle...but shhhh...don't tell Todd. We're saving it for his birthday. :o)
Auction number two was a fundrasier for the Boy Scouts in our ward. They hosted a carnival style afternoon with games, food and a cake auction. Todd wanted this Rubiks Cube cake from the moment he saw it. Thanks to some teamwork by Emily and her friend Rachel, the cake was procured and Todd's day was complete!

6 remarks:
Fun. I love the door decotation.
How fun! Lucky Todd to have that cake. Does is taste as good as it looks?
FUN times - also just so your post on Wicked. Don't worry - I am a theatrical GEEK - loved Wicked, love everything I see on the stage. BE A PROUD THEATRICAL GEEK!! Hey, did you know they girl on Enchanted (the dark haired one, the guy is dating) is the orginal Elphaba?
What an AWESOME cake. I'll have to try that one!
How fun!
OH MY GOSH! Todd is SO BIG! They're ALL so big. This is Becka Phipps. I'm so glad I found your blog! I've missed your family. I also have a blog. Here's my address: www.bestofbecka.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment