Dr. Todd

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

Todd is a preschool graduate! His graduation was quite a production! The kids practiced at preschool all week and had a dress rehearsal at the elementary school on Friday. On Saturday, they finally presented what I've been referring to as "Preschool Musical". :o)

There were 28 musical numbers and each child had a part that went along with one of the songs.


Todd played the doctor in the song Miss Molly. He made a great doctor. His name was listed in the program as Dr. Todd (insert last name here). Hmmm...I like the sound of that!

Miss Molly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick.
So she called for the doctor to come quick, quick, quick.
The doctor came with his bag and his hat,
And he knocked on the door with a rat-a-tat-tat.
He looked at the dolly and he shook his head,
And he said, "Miss Molly, put her straight to bed."
He wrote on the paper for a pill, pill, pill.
"I'll be back in the morning with the bill, bill, bill."



I can't belive my sweet boy is going to be a kindergartener!

We're proud of you and we love you, T-bone!


*Blogger video uploader has been very uncooperative! I finally resorted to YouTube.*

11 remarks:

Lori May 19, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

He even looks like a Dr.
Cute picture!

Birgitta May 19, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

He is adorable! What a big boy...time is flying by us all.

Mother of the Wild Boys May 19, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

:) That sounds like quite the production! What a cutie doctor you have.

Ann May 19, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann May 19, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Dearest Dr. Todd: You are the handsomest doctor I have ever seen! Can't wait to see the video of your performance. See you soon...Friday, I hope. Love you more. Nanna

Sandra May 19, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

What a cute kid! You better watch out, he's going to be a heart breaker :)

Christensen Family May 19, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Cute. He is a cute boy.

Steph's In Life May 20, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

I can't believe he is old enough to be a Kindergartener. I miss you guys so much.

Scott and Amme May 20, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Todd is a cutie. He was a baby the last time I saw him. I love all his cute comments on the side!

allison May 21, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Man alive! that is a cute kid!
I'm also glad to hear I'm not the only mom still helping my kid in the bathroom with his "dirty sinful business"
Also what is up with your writing white on white? Or was is just taking 10 min to load?
Love you

Anonymous June 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

He is adorable and HUGE!!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP