First Day of School! First Day of School!

>> Monday, August 24, 2009

The beginning of another school year...


Emily
5th grade
(5th grade, people...I was in 5th grade yesterday! How is it that my baby is a beautiful, confident 5th grader? )

Natalie
2nd grade
(My pretty social butterfly. Strong-willed, independent and ready to roll...2nd grade...here she comes!)

Todd
Kindergarten
(Certainly the most handsome kindergartener I know. I can neither confirm or deny that I was teary eyed over him today.)

Alex
2.5 years old
(My blue-eyed charmer. Looking forward to lots of fun with mom...and hopefully an occasional nap...while everyone else is at school)


And...
It just so happens that today is my two year blogiversary...

...so grab a piece of cake and join the party!


9 remarks:

Jessica August 24, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

What beautiful girls you have! I can't believe they are that old either. Todd has just grown up into such a handsome kid too! Good Luck with your school days!

Sandra August 24, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

They all are so cute! How nice to have one at home :) Hope they have a great time at school.

Trent Megan and Kids August 24, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

What a special day for everyone. So glad that you and Alex are headed for some one on one...Love your family!!

Michele August 25, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

I like cake. ;-)

Mother of the Wild Boys August 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Such cutie kids! And I want some cake!

Peggy August 26, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

The times to remember! Enjoy!

Birgitta August 27, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

They all look so grown up! That Todd is going to be a heart breaker! :)

Becky August 30, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Hey cute blog. I followed link from Lori's. I just realized we have exactly the same age kids. I have a 5th grader 2nd grader. Ansley could have gone to Kindergarten but with August 24, we decided to wait. and Nate is two. Good to see your family here. Tell Kurt Hi

Anonymous September 7, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Your kids are officially adorable!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP