I <3 the Unitas

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love our annual camping trip with Kurt's family to the Uinta Mountains. It's such a gorgeous, peaceful, amazing place. I look forward each year to the time we spend there.

This year the kids and I spent eight great days in our favorite spot. The first four days were spent with my kids, my sis-in-law Lori, and her five kids...sans husbands. Aren't we brave and adventurous? :o) It was really fun, so much in fact, that it's likely to become our addition to the tradition!


The last four days brought hubbies (yay!), aunts, uncles, more cousins, grandma, grandpa...and terrible weather! We bundled up, rode it out, and had a great time fishing, hiking, singing, playing, eating yummy food and relaxing. I'm already counting down until next year's trip.






8 remarks:

Jaynann August 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

you are brave! I remember doing fun things like that with my cousins.

Lori August 17, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

We did have a great time!

I'm ready for next year!

Mother of the Wild Boys August 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

It looks like a gorgeous spot. I love the family picture, and of course all the pictures of your cuties roughing it. :)

lindsi August 17, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Looks so fun! Glad you survived without the hubbies....brave women you are!

Trent Megan and Kids August 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

What a fun vacation for your family!! Your girls are amazing with their great fish catching talent. What happened to Alex's face? Did Dash bite him? ;o) Thanks for a fun girls night out. Look forward to the next one.

Sandra August 17, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

How fun, looks like everyone had a great time.

Christensen Family August 17, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

looks so fun. gotta love the camping. ;D

Sean August 18, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Your bravery paid off! Looks like you had tons of fun. Glad you survived the great outdoors :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP