Channeling Martha
>> Saturday, September 19, 2009
What in the world do you do when carpool leaves at 8:30 a.m. and you are informed by your darling daughter at 8:17 a.m. that it is "Crazy Helmet" day?
You channel your "Inner Martha", of course!
I'm not sure Martha would approve of pipe cleaners, googly eyes and glue dots, but I'm sure I'd score a few points for creativity and speed!

10 remarks:
Those are SO cute! I am sure Martha would completely approve.
Love it! You are awesome!
I'm impressed! There is no way I would have come up with that in less than 15 minutes! You win the "mother of the year" award!"
Crazy Helmet day, that sounds so fun. Good job!
You always were good at quick thinking! Very cute helmets, perfectly adorable children!
That is awesome!! They turned out so cute. I think i would have sat down and panicked.
Okay, I'm really impressed that you got the helmets done AND took pictures for your blog. Did you do all of that before the carpool came? You are awesome Marianne!
Very cute! That's why I called and bothered you when we were scrambling for a last minute "80s day" outfit, even though I wore plenty of them in my youth :)
Crazy helmet day???
Okay.
Cute idea!!
Amazing and Impressive!
Post a Comment