My Brother, the Filmmaker

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

On Friday evening, Kurt and I had the pleasure of attending a fundraising screening of The Sonosopher: Alex Caldiero In Life...In Sound.

This film is a biographical documentary of Alex Caldiero, an artist in residence at UVU, and was filmed by my brother Travis and his friend Torben. It began as their senior thesis and evolved into this amazing film. They have worked on it for the past two years.
It. Is. Awesome.

And I'm not the only one who thinks so!

You can go here, here, here and here to see what I mean.

Travis, Torben and Alex will be featured on KUER 90.1 FM on Tuesday, September 29, from 11am-12pm (live) or from 7pm-8pm (rerun). Tune in here to listen to commentary about The Sonosopher. A podcast of the program will also be available on iTunes.

Congratulations, Travis! Amazing, amazing, amazing. I love you!

6 remarks:

Christensen Family September 27, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

I THINK THAT IS SO GREAT. WHAT A COOL THING. I'LL HAVE TO LET MY BROTHER KNOW HE WENT TO THAT SCHOOL AND ALSO WORKED THERE. I BET HE KNEW HIM AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS FILM. CONGRATS TRAVIS.

Lori September 28, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Your Bro even looks like a film maker. :)

Ann September 28, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

I'm still awe struck from watching it. So much more, so much better that I anticipated. My 'proud mama-ness' is bursting.

Dianne September 28, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

So cool!

Sandra September 28, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Wow how cool!

Cami September 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Awesome!! We will check it out!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP