Amnesia
>> Monday, October 5, 2009
I have a serious love/hate relationship with Walmart.
Tonight the relationship is leaning heavily toward the hate side.
Why?
Because my local Walmart just underwent a major remodel.
It is lovely, really.
It's brighter, it's cleaner, the aisles seem slightly wider (hooray!) and if you stand still too long in the freezer section, the lights in the freezers turn off. Isn't that energy savvy?
HOWEVER...
The powers that be have messed with my head rearranged the whole flipping store.
Now I wander around like an amnesic, muttering to myself, "I KNOW IT'S GOT TO BE HERE SOMEWHERE!"
I'm thinking that slogan ought to read...
Walmart
Save money. Lose your mind.

4 remarks:
Grrrr...I hate it when that happens! Are you sure you aren't just getting older and more forgetful? ;)
Joining you in that frustration...I'm still getting used to the new Walmart in our neck of the woods. Arranged totally different than the other one. On the plus side, our wandering introduced my little guy to his new favorite toy...the Jack in the Box we found as we were looking for bedspreads. Go figure!
LOL!!
I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart too. Usually I hate it, but yet I continue to shop there.
I can't grocery shop there because I walk around aimlessly trying to find what I need. It is seriously aggravating! Pretty soon we will be moving and using Springville's walmart, which is completely different than Orem's. UGH!
I love the new slogan! I seriously laughed out loud. I lose my mind every time I go there... and when they switched over their branding to the white boxes I thought it was brilliant... made it easy to shop... until I got a box of something that should not be bought as a store brand, and now every time I see a white box I want to gag. It's fantastic! Good luck finding everything again. :)
Post a Comment