...always on the go...
Why?Because when this boy....
Poor some sugar on me.
Glad to know that I'm not the only one that instantly thinks, "Blogging Worthy" when something like that happens!
Ahhhh, I understand.
I am out of sugar too if that helps. Even though mine wasn't on the floor. Just think, it isn't slowly scattered all over the house...
Haha - I'm with you there! Cute boy anyway!
That boy...good thing he is cute so you really don't wring his neck some day!
That's my Alex! Love it! (And him.)
Is that footprints in the sugar???
Hey Marianne, Question for you. I really like how you have the sayings on the left side of your blog. I want to copy you if you don't mind. How do you get the third column? Is there a certain template? Thanks for your help.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
10 remarks:
Poor some sugar on me.
Glad to know that I'm not the only one that instantly thinks, "Blogging Worthy" when something like that happens!
Ahhhh, I understand.
I am out of sugar too if that helps. Even though mine wasn't on the floor. Just think, it isn't slowly scattered all over the house...
Haha - I'm with you there! Cute boy anyway!
That boy...good thing he is cute so you really don't wring his neck some day!
That's my Alex! Love it! (And him.)
Is that footprints in the sugar???
Hey Marianne, Question for you. I really like how you have the sayings on the left side of your blog. I want to copy you if you don't mind. How do you get the third column? Is there a certain template? Thanks for your help.
Post a Comment