Lewis
>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We LOVE the movie Meet the Robinsons.
It is possibly my favorite Disney movie EVER.
That said, of course I would be in love with the uncanny resemblance between Alex and Lewis.
In fact, after watching Meet the Robinsons for family movie night this summer, we started calling Alex "Lewis".
The new nickname was mostly prompted by Alex saying "Hmmm...I think I'm gonna change my name to Lewis!" at the end of the movie.
Naturally, this led to the best Halloween costume ever!
It was hilarious to watch our "Lewis" tromping all over the neighborhood with glasses on and a pencil behind his ear. He had no qualms about announcing himself at every door...since most people weren't exactly sure who he was.
I wonder if I can convince him to dress as Lewis every year?


6 remarks:
I love Lewis!
So cute! I love it. What cute kids you have. :)
He is a very cute Lewis! I love that movie too.
I just stumbled on to your blog and I love, LOVE, the "kids say the darndest things"! It made my day. Kids are the best! Thanks for sharing.
OH, he is just adorable!
Perfectly adorable.
Post a Comment