Different Strokes
>> Monday, October 22, 2007
I promise, this is not the Alex blog...BUT...
Alex started walking on October 11, 2007. He pulled himself up on the wall in the family room and Kurt said "Hey Alex, walk over here!" AND HE DID!!! He took about four steps and then fell. He's just gone crazy from there and now he's wobbling all over the house.
I took these pictures on Thursday the 18th, one week after Alex took his first steps. It's amazing what kind of skills a little monkey can perfect in a week. The best part is that every time he'd walk and then fall, we'd clap and say "Yay!"...so now whenever he turfs it, he claps for himself. :)
Time for me take babyproofing to the next level...Alex's "stand up level".

3 remarks:
He is the cutest little guy. What a funage he is at and I still cant believe he is old enough to start walking!
Wow, he is growing up way fast. He is a cutie.
Oh, I'm so glad you posted that! It just made my day. It's always fun to see those milestones in a little ones lifes.
Post a Comment