Nanna Time
>> Monday, November 5, 2007
Nanna came to visit during the week of October 12-20. We had such a fun time. Here are some of the things we did while she was here.
- Played pretend--the kids are still talking about the Mexican cruise! :)
- Went out to eat
- Spent a day at the zoo
- Left the kids home with Nanna while Kurt and I went to P.F. Changs (YUM!)
- Left the kids home with Kurt while Nanna and I went to the scrapbook store (we love you Archivers!) and out for dessert
- Went shopping
- Took a pretty drive to Happy Apple Farm, where the kids chose pumpkins from the pumpkin patch....Nanna's treat!
- Wore Nanna out with lots of playing, fun and yakking...she probably needed a week to recover! ;)
We loved having Nanna to ourselves for a whole week! I got spoiled having her here to help me all day. We can't wait for our next Nanna visit! *hint, hint...book early and save :)



1 remarks:
We did have fun. Tell the kids the next cruise is...Alaska!
Post a Comment