"Pockalows"
>> Monday, June 30, 2008
Alex loves "pockalows". Tonight after FHE we walked to Chevron to get treats. We caved in to the major blue puppy dog eyes and bought the ginormous "pockalow" Alex begged for. He really enjoyed it. Here's the proof...

9 remarks:
So cute..."pockalows"! Sooo messy! I feel a scrapbook page coming on...
Your kids come up with the funniest words! He's so cute and sticky. :)
That kid has great taste. Those are my favorite kind of popsicles too. But I usually don't get quite so sticky.... :)
I'm sure that was fun cleaning up! I like pockalows too. Cute pics.
SOOOOOOO Cute! We miss you guys!
Thank goodness for water to clean up messes!
What a cute and sticky guy!
Sounds like you had an adverturous trip! I miss watching Alex in sacrament meeting....so cute!!
Aaaaw, he makes that "pockalow" look soooo yummy too!!
Post a Comment