...always on the go...
Messy Smurf!
Thank goodness egg dye tablets are non-toxic. (Yes, he ate it.)
From now on, I'll be keeping them in a less accessible location!
Like maybe the roof.
Oh man....sorry about that. How long did it take to get him non bluish? LOL I learn from your situations though. I know now to hide those :)
:D ha ha ha
He is soooo cute. You got to love kids that get in EVERTHING.
I'm not sure the roof is inaccessible enough!P.S. Tell Todd I like to read the newspaper with my breakfast, too!
yikes! why didn't he go for the hair while he was at it?!?! hee hee!
I'm blue! :)
I love how he looks so interested in his blue fingers--almost like he is trying to figure out why that happened...too funny!
Ha Ha Ha! I'm wondering how it will change things coming out of little messy smurf...?
He is such a funny kid. Thank goodness for non toxic stuff.BTW, cool new site! I love all the things your kids say. ha, ha!
Holy cow! He looks a little concerned. What a cute boy!
You know Mim if you would feed your kids they wouldn't have to go looking for food! LOL!!!
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
12 remarks:
Oh man....sorry about that. How long did it take to get him non bluish? LOL I learn from your situations though. I know now to hide those :)
:D ha ha ha
He is soooo cute. You got to love kids that get in EVERTHING.
I'm not sure the roof is inaccessible enough!
P.S. Tell Todd I like to read the newspaper with my breakfast, too!
yikes! why didn't he go for the hair while he was at it?!?! hee hee!
I'm blue! :)
I love how he looks so interested in his blue fingers--almost like he is trying to figure out why that happened...too funny!
Ha Ha Ha! I'm wondering how it will change things coming out of little messy smurf...?
He is such a funny kid. Thank goodness for non toxic stuff.
BTW, cool new site! I love all the things your kids say. ha, ha!
Holy cow! He looks a little concerned. What a cute boy!
You know Mim if you would feed your kids they wouldn't have to go looking for food! LOL!!!
Post a Comment