My Country 'Tis of Thee

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love the 4th of July!

Freedom, family, friends, food, fun, and fireworks.

(All the best F's if you ask me!)

It just doesn't get much better.

We spent a long weekend celebrating our country and enjoyed every minute of it
.


Emily and cousin C showing us their "regular" faces!

Pretty Girl

Heartbreaker

Glo-stick fun

Alex checking out his reflection in Kurt's glasses

Grandpa joins the family photo :o)

America!

7 remarks:

Christensen Family July 22, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Very nice. I do love the family picture even if grandpa was in it.

very cute family.

Sandra July 22, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Great pics. I'm excited for more fireworks this Friday!

Carrie July 22, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Way to spoil the pic Gramps!!

Lori July 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

We did have fun that night!

Ivy July 24, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

You take the best pictures.

Cami July 27, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Your kids are just so cute! That Alex is a doll...I can hardly stand it! Your fourth of July attire was festive. We miss you guys!

Trent Megan and Kids July 29, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

What a fun weekend you all had!! That little todd really is a heartbreaker. I think its the eyes. Can't wait to see your family again.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP