Todd is FIVE!
>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Dear Todd~
Happy Birthday, T-bone! Is it really possible you are FIVE years old? I think you are getting big too fast! Maybe you could just turn four again today!
You have had a fun and exciting year. It has been full of changes, adjustments and new things for you. I have enjoyed watching you grow and learn over the course of the year. You have become more independent and confident in yourself.
This year you went to preschool. At first you were a bit nervous about it, but you settled in quickly and enjoyed your time at school. You learned new things, enjoyed fun field trips and made new friends. Alex missed you terribly. He would always ask "Is it time to pick Toddy up?"...Usually while we were driving home after dropping you off! :o) I'm not sure what he's going to do when you go to Kindergarten in the fall!
You are an active boy. Some of your favorite things are jumping on the trampoline, playing on the swingset, swimming, running through the sprinklers and riding your bike. You are talkative, sociable and you make friends easily. You love your trains, reading books, and playing on the computer. You have also taken an interest in Transformers, Bionicles, and anything that shoots!
A major milestone occurred for you this spring when we got Dash. You have always liked animals, but only from a distance, so Daddy and I were a bit worried about adding a dog to the mix. However, you get along with your dog fantastically, and now enjoy other animals up close!
You are a storyteller. I love laying with you at night and listening to you tell me stories. You have a vivid imagination and a great ability to express your thoughts. You are also very patient when your tired Mommy starts to fall asleep in the middle of your stories. I love when you pat me and say, "Are you listening?"
You are a good brother to Emily, Natalie and Alex. You love to be included in the "big" things the girls do and you are a great example, partner in crime, and best pal to your little brother. You are a good helper to Daddy and I also.
Todd, we love you bunches! You are an important part of our family. This year is going to be a big one for you...we hope it's a great one too! Happy Birthday, blue eyes.
We love you "the mostest"!
With love~
Mommy


10 remarks:
Aaw, great birthday tribute to a great little guy. :)
I remember going to his baby blessing. I can't believe that was almost 5 years ago. He really is growing up too fast but is just getting more and more handsome. Happy birthday to mom too!
Oh! GROWING UP! Happy Birthday Todd! Cute boy, that's for sure!
What a handsome boy! We hope you had a great day, Todd.
Wow, such a handsome boy! And not just handsome, but brilliant, and funny, and sweet, and kind, and good, entertaining! Love you, Todd; love you MORE!
Happy B-day Todd. We had fun celebrating together. Thanks for helping Will open his presents.
How's Killer?
He's so cute, I can't believe he is already five. Happy Birthday!
He is so cute. well all your kids are.
Oh, Toddy! I can't believe that you are 5! You are all grown up. Stay Cute!
Todd is still my favorite boyfriend. I will wait for you to turn 16 Todd so we can officially go on a date.
~Your favorite babysitter!!!
Post a Comment