Emily turns 9!
>> Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Dear Emily~
You are a sociable, fun-loving and talented girl. Daddy and I are so proud of your many accomplishments. You are a tenacious soccer goalie, a budding pianist, a recreational gymnast, a responsible babysitter and a good student.
We know that moving to Colorado hasn't been easy for you. We admire you for trying to keep a positive attitude, making friends, and having the courage to make the best of this change.
Natalie loves you so much. She looks up to you and tries to be just like you. You are a good big sister to her. My favorite times are when the two of you play nicely. I also love when you do your "projects" together. I hope you will always have a special relationship with each other.
Todd and Alex are lucky to have you as their sister. They love you very much too. You are such a big help with both of them. I love when you read to Todd, play blocks with him and help him with the things he needs. He loves your "big hugs", they always make him feel better when he is sad. I also love that you can help me with all of the things Alex needs. What would I do without you to put his coat on him and buckle him in his seat? He loves following you around and being a menace with your things. He always has a smile and a hug for you.
Daddy and I love your spunk, your strong will and your sense of humor. We love your outgoing personality and your good nature. We are thankful that you are dedicated and responsible. Being the oldest isn't always easy and we appreciate you being patient with us as we try to figure out just how to be the best parents we can. We enjoy listening to your experiences, reading your stories and just watching you turn into a beautiful and capable young lady. We are grateful you made the choice to be baptized last year and that you do your very best to choose the right and be a good example to those around you. You make us proud every day.
Emily, we love you very much and we're so glad you are a part of our family. We hope you have a fabulous year. Happy birthday, sweetheart! We love you!
With love~
Mommy

3 remarks:
wow time fly's, I remember my parents telling me what was going on when she was born it was so scarry, and look how far she has come, it's fun to look back and look where your trials have brought you.
What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday!
--Shauntae
What a wonderful little girl you have! You must be so proud of all that she has accomplished. Happy Birthday Emily:)
Post a Comment