On the road again

>> Tuesday, January 8, 2008


We left Colorado early on December 26th for our trip t
o Utah. Have I mentioned that it's a LOOONNNGG drive to Utah? It is. And BORING. It usually goes something like this...

Kurt and/or I: "Hey, kids, look...an antelope!"


Kids: Mumbled replies, grunts, and always one who says "Where? I didn't see!"

Kurt and/or I:"Hey, kids, look...another antelope!"

Kids: Silence


Kurt and/or I: "Hey, kids, look...a windmill...and another antelope!"

Kids: "Can we watch another movie? PLEASE?"

Yeah. Barrels of laughs.

But...totally worth it!

We had so much fun with family and friends during our after Christmas visit. There was lots of food, fun and festivities. A big thanks to everyone who fed us, housed us, and partied with us! We love and miss you all .

The sardines...er...kids in the van. Are we there yet? How many more hours or minutes?

Crafty fun with Nanna

Alex and Will star as Iron Chef Babies

Alex did a lot of sleeping

And emailing his peops with his new laptop

And sleeping

And did I mention sleeping?

Reading with Grandma

Nat & Ty chillin'

Todd giving Amelia some "sugar". I love the Utah Fruit box!




0 remarks:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP