Surprise!

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008


Jason and Lori got a wild notion, scored some plane tickets on Priceline, hopped a plane and brought their family to visit us for the long weekend!

We didn't tell our kids they were coming. We only said that we had a surprise for them on Saturday evening. You should have seen their faces when we sent them to answer the door and the cousins were standing there! Emily's jaw hit the floor, Natalie flung herself at Whitney, and Todd put his hands on his cheeks and said "This is a REALLY good surprise!"

It was just what we needed to help ward off the "January Gloom".

I've said it before and I'll say it again...we have the best families anyone could ever ask for! There's no way we could do this without all the love, support, and VISITS we've had from everyone.

I didn't take hardly any pictures, but here's a cute one of Todd snuggling with Jason and Lori.

Thanks for coming, guys! We had a great time...hope you did too. :)

0 remarks:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP