La la la la la la la!

>> Sunday, January 25, 2009


Say hello to the newest member of the
One Voice Children's Choir!

Natalie got rave reviews from all three audition
judges and is #5 on the list for a choir spot.

Woo Hoo!

Way to go, Natalie!

9 remarks:

Cami January 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

That is awesome! Wait to go Natalie!

Christensen Family January 26, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

WOW that is great. tell her congrats from me. I'm really thinking about putting my 8yr old in voice lessons. I think singing is a great talent for kids to have.
I am so happy for you and Nalalie. woo hoo.

Ann January 26, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Nanna and Poppa are very, very proud of you. Way to go! Can't wait to go to your concerts! Love you more.

Lori January 26, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

You are awesome nat. I am excited to hear you sing more.

Steph's In Life January 26, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Congrats Natalie...I'm happy that you are doing all these neat things. See you at my party.
Love you
Steph

Sandra January 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Way to go Natalie! She looks so much like you.

Sean January 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Congratulations, Natalie! That will be so much fun and we are excited for you.

Trent Megan and Kids January 27, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Yeahhhhh! We are so excited for Natalie. Singing is a great talent! will we see her on idol in a few years?

Birgitta January 27, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Congratulations Nat! What a great accomplishment!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP