Random Bullets of Update Thought
>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009
- My desktop computer is seriously impaired...thus the delay in Emily's birthday post. It's time for a computer check up...or an upgrade.
- Alex is still singing Christmas carols. I have the cutest video...from two weeks ago...but I CANNOT get it to upload.
- Todd learned our phone number. I had 12 new voice mail messages today. See the connection?
- Alex thinks he needs to know our phone number too. He took an old cell phone to bed with him tonight. And then cried for me to "Tell me a tone number!"
- Emily auditioned for Farmington City's Youth Theatre production of Seussical Jr. and got the part of a "Who". She is beyond thrilled and excited.
- Natalie is auditioning for the One Voice Children's Choir on Saturday. She is also beyond thrilled and excited...and a bit nervous.
- Todd asked me this on Sunday: "When I was a baby was I still named Todd?"
- Emily just finished reading The Candy Shop War. 404 pages! She'll make her AR goal by Friday now. Way to go Em!
- Natalie is a spelling maniac! She aces her spelling test every week.
- I told Todd that if he watched too much TV his brain would turn to mush. To which he replied..."Then I won't know my phone number anymore!"
- Emily is going skiing for the first time on January 26th. Kurt has graciously volunteered to be a chaperone. :o)
- Natalie was chosen as first grade student of the month at school.
- Alex has spent the past week or more building and re-building a birthday cake out of 'duplo' blocks for his favorite babysitter, "Emily Pockins". (Not to be confused with Mary Poppins...although she is just as awesome!)

7 remarks:
Very fun stuff going on. I love the things kids come up with.
Thats neat that she is in a play. Fun stuff.
i love this -especially the voicemail part!
I sure do miss you guys...love the recap on your kids. They are truly a joy. Stay tune for a blog update and a birthday invite for the big 40!
Please leave a message........
Love it! :)
I love hearing about your kids sweet comments :) It adds a chuckle to my day. FYI my bday party is on the 21st of Feb not sure the time but I will keep you posted. Give the girls my hugs and best wishes on the auditions
"When I was a baby was I still named Todd?" I love it! Those kids of yours are so cute, smart, and talented, too!
Dianne
Post a Comment