Caught Again...
>> Friday, January 30, 2009
My friend Amanda tagged me...
(*waves* Hi, Amanda!)
5 "Addictions"
- Diet Dr. Pepper (Otherwise known as "Mormon Vodka" or "Nectar of the Gods")
- Blogging (Writing, surfing, and lurking)
- Reality TV (Silly, I know, but I just LOVE watching people sing, eat bugs, get skinny and race around the world!)
- Bath and Body Works Lotions (Their body creams are divine. Nothing else really measures up!)
- Spending time with my "little" family. (They are "DE BEST"!)
Now, I tag anyone who reads this and wants to play!
And just for fun...
Michelle, the author of a blog I read...uh, lurk on...is having a contest. She is a very talented photographer. Hurry! Go check it out!
And by the way, if you win and I don't, I'll be mad! :o)

2 remarks:
Spending time with your fam is a great addiction!
I am addicted to Peppermint Bark Icecreamk, especially in Hot Chocolate. YUM!!!
Post a Comment