I'm amazed at how quickly little bodies heal. Alex had his stitches in for a grand total of five days. We took him back to the office on Saturday evening to get them removed. As you can see, he took it like a champ!

Pre-removal...giving the doctor the serious eye.

Post-removal...hamming it up for me in the van.


And just so you know, those new steri-strips lasted until about 10:00 on Sunday morning. Alex came meandering down the stairs and told Kurt...
"Dad, I take my strips off and throw them in the garbage!"
Okey dokey! Now we know who's really in charge around here! ;o)
6 remarks:
yeah...you know who's in charge!!! lol Get better little buddy :)
He's such a crack-up!
He is to cute...kids are always in charge.
That kid looks more and more like his dad everyday! What a toughy!
Looks like he wasn't scared at all. What a trooper.
Alex is getting so big! Sorry I missed you on instant messenger the other day.
Post a Comment