Wicked
>> Thursday, April 30, 2009
I've waited a few days to post about seeing Wicked in the hope that I would not come across as a raging, maniacal theatre geek, but I've realized I'm hopeless.
I LOVED WICKED!
I've been a fan since the moment I first listened to my bootleg copy of the soundtrack back in 2003. For nearly six years I've hoped and wished for a chance to see it on stage. I never really imagined I would.
It was fantastic, amazing, incredible, thrilling, fabulous, spectacular, wonderful, awesome, marvelous, fascinating, phenomenal, impressive, stunning, thrilling, breathtaking, extraordinary, moving...
*Ahem* Sorry.
See? I told you I was a geek.
The End.
Acknowledgements:
To my sweet husband~
Thanks for being tolerant of my obsession, forking out the dough for the tickets and enjoying the show almost as much as I did.
I <3 you!
To the friendly undercover ticket broker~
Thank you, thank you, thank you for thinking of us! YOU ARE DE BEST!
To my Mom~
Thank you for being the surrogate soccer Mom, taxi driver, and watcher of children...both human and canine!

10 remarks:
I have to agree. The show was amazingly awesome and I think Kurt did enjoy it almost as much as you. He just saved the tears for when he was alone rather than blubbering all over the guy next to him.
How fun! Your hubby knows how to woo you he he, glad you had a good time.
Personally, you're dorkiness just makes me love you that much more. :)
I love the CD. Maybe someday I'll see it now that you expressed your self so great about how good it is.
I don't think I know how to spell half of those words you used to describe that show but my word is WOW! I saw it in Chicago and LOVED the show.
Hey that's Wicked! Fun for you guys!
Way to go Kurt for good wooing!
I. am. so. jealous.
You are welcome,
Love, Mom
truly, it was awesome!
Marianne, I just had to comment on this one! Wicked is worth all the hype, money for tickets, and all the talk after! It is by far my favorite musical OF ALL TIME! I'm so glad you got to see it! I saw it in Denver and I just took my girls to London and saw it again. I'm sure it won't be the last! There are just not enough words to describe it, I know!
Post a Comment