...always on the go...
Yikes! I am glad that is all that happened. My oven drawer is a drawer or a second oven. I've used it for both.
Oh dear! That looks like something that would happen at my house!
Oops!
Until my current home, it was always a broiler. I thought having a drawer was all fancy schmancy. Good thing nothing burned down!
wow. That does not look good.
How funny! We have a gas oven for the first time too and luckily I haven't put anything in the drawer, I had no idea! Thanks for the lesson. :)
I'M SORRY, BUT THE ONLY THING I'M DOING IS LAUGHING!!(p.s. I deleted my last comment because I typed too fast and I left out a few words!)
So how did it taste?
Yikes I didn't know that either thanks for the warning. Is that a stone? Or dinner?
Just Kidding I know what it is now :) Christmas idea!!
Wow. What are the pieces of wood from?
Um, good thing you still have a house left! (However, you may need to invest in some new barbeque equipment.)
oh stop stop stop! I just peed my pants a little
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
14 remarks:
Yikes! I am glad that is all that happened.
My oven drawer is a drawer or a second oven. I've used it for both.
Oh dear! That looks like something that would happen at my house!
Oops!
Until my current home, it was always a broiler. I thought having a drawer was all fancy schmancy. Good thing nothing burned down!
wow. That does not look good.
How funny! We have a gas oven for the first time too and luckily I haven't put anything in the drawer, I had no idea! Thanks for the lesson. :)
I'M SORRY, BUT THE ONLY THING I'M DOING IS LAUGHING!!
(p.s. I deleted my last comment because I typed too fast and I left out a few words!)
So how did it taste?
Yikes I didn't know that either thanks for the warning. Is that a stone? Or dinner?
Just Kidding I know what it is now :) Christmas idea!!
Wow. What are the pieces of wood from?
Um, good thing you still have a house left! (However, you may need to invest in some new barbeque equipment.)
oh stop stop stop! I just peed my pants a little
Post a Comment