Bug Buddies

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

At night before going to bed, I check on each of my kids. I straighten sleep-tossed covers, touch soft baby (and not-so-baby) cheeks, and kiss foreheads.

Imagine my surprise a few nights ago when I went to check on Alex and found him missing!

Normally, finding a child's bed empty would strike fear in a mother's heart...but not in this case.

I knew right where I would find Alex.

Snug as two bugs in a rug!



9 remarks:

Lori June 19, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

I love it! So sweet and innocent when they sleep.

Christensen Family June 19, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

That is so sweet. I love it.

Sandra June 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

I like what you have done with the blog. Cute picture. It would be nice if our kids could snuggle up to each other...instead they feel the need to come into our bed.

Mother of the Wild Boys June 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Our boys do the same thing, but they usually look like they fell asleep in the middle of a game of Twister! :)

Michele June 19, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

They are so adorable! How awesome that they have each other.

Sean June 20, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

That is so sweet. It's always nice to see that they actually do love each other :)

Cami June 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Cute stuff! Brothers and friends...the best!

lindsi June 22, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

So precious!

Jaynann June 24, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

that's a brother relationship that is going places, be fun to watch it grow as they grow up=)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP