Choo, Choo!
>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009
![]()
I have been considering getting Alex aboard the "potty train". He has been rather resistant to the whole idea.
When I ask him if he'd like to go in the potty his reply is always, "NO! Dat be too scary!"
So I cooked up this great idea of a sticker chart where he can earn a sticker for each time he goes potty. After a certain amount of stickers, he gets a prize of some sort. He seemed a bit more open to that idea and thinks a donut with orange frosting would make a good prize.
Now to actually punch the ticket and get on the "potty train"!
But giving up diapers means giving up the diaper bag.
And giving up the diaper bag means...
No more contraband movie treats!
I guess I'm going to need to buy a bigger purse!

4 remarks:
Actually what you do is get one of those super big duffel bags like back in the 80's and stuff it full. It works great until your 13year old niece tells you it's not a honest thing.
I love it! I have never thought about buying the small bags of popcorn, good idea! Just use the diaper bag for "special" occasions. I would say that saving big money at the movie qualifies for that.
@Steph--
Dishonest is when the movie theatre charges $3.50 for the same box of M&M's that you can buy at Volde-Mart for $1.00. :o)
@Cami--
The mini bags of popcorn are the best. You can stuff several of them in the large diaper bag! :o)
My tummy hurts I can't stop laughing! you're hilarious Marianne! i love reading your posts!
Post a Comment