...always on the go...
The Fonz and his Baby had the opportunity to attend an Activity Days sponsored "Guys and Gals" Sock Hop.
I'm lovin' it! What some cute pictures!
very cute. I bet they had fun!
How fun!!! Looks like they had a blast.
Cute pictures! I hope they had a great time!
That looks like fun! And I LOVE the new blog layout. :)
Aren't they just adorable! Cute 50's lines Marianne!
I love your blog, it makes my day and helps me remember to keep a positive outlook on life. I'm thinking I should start storing some things on the roof too!!!
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 remarks:
I'm lovin' it! What some cute pictures!
very cute. I bet they had fun!
How fun!!! Looks like they had a blast.
Cute pictures! I hope they had a great time!
That looks like fun! And I LOVE the new blog layout. :)
Aren't they just adorable! Cute 50's lines Marianne!
I love your blog, it makes my day and helps me remember to keep a positive outlook on life. I'm thinking I should start storing some things on the roof too!!!
Post a Comment