Alex Turns ONE!
>> Monday, November 19, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Happy Birthday sweet boy! You're one today. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was holding you for the first time. From the very beginning you showed your individuality. From your stubborn "sunny side up" delivery, to your mop of wild hair, your contagious dimpled smile and your determination to do things quickly to keep up with your sisters and brother. You have brought so much love and happiness into our family.
Emily and Natalie adore you. They haul you all over the place (even when you don't need hauling) and love to play with you and make you smile. They take such good care of you and are always there to comfort you when you are sad. You always have a smile for Emily and loves for Natalie.
Todd couldn't be happier to have a buddy to play with. Now that you're older, the two of you enjoy playing and causing mischief together. I love finding you and Todd playing blocks or spreading toys everywhere! I especially enjoy your newest game together...when Todd gives you rides around the house in the baby bathtub. :)
Daddy and I love your toothy (6 of them!), dimpled smile, your wild hair and your independence. We love how you lead and dance to music whenever you hear it. You always greet us with a long "hiiiiii" and say "buh-bye" and blow kisses if one of us is leaving. We like quiet snuggle time with you after everyone else is in bed. And even though it drives us a bit crazy at times, we love watching you figure out how to get into everything! We also enjoy how you toddle all over the place...just cruising around doing your own thing...like a "big man".
Alex, you are such a special part of our family. It's been a wonderful year for you and for us. Happy Birthday, baby boy! We love you!
With love~
Mommy



3 remarks:
The video is so cute and so clever! I loved it...except it made me cry. 5 1/2 more weeks 'til I can kiss that messy/cute face.
What a cute little man!!
Gosh, Marianne, way to make me get all teary-eyed! Very cute! Happy Birthday, Alex! (Can't believe it's already been a year...)
Post a Comment