Tagged!

>> Thursday, November 29, 2007

My friend Shauntae tagged me on her blog...so here goes.

5 jobs I've had
-Mom
-Ad Set Associate at Kohl's
-Computer Lab Coordinator
-Preschool/Day Care Teacher
-Lee's Marketplace Checker

5 vehicles I've owned (or driven as my own)
-'01 Ford Windstar (my "soccer mom" ride)
-'94 Ford Ranger (Kurt's really, which we sold in order to buy the "soccer mom" ride)
-'95 Kia Sephia (...still going)
-'88 Chevy Berretta (NEVER buy one of those!)
-'71 Chevy Impala...aka..."DEVERLE" the best high school car EVAH!

5 places I've volunteered
-Church
-My girls' classrooms
-PTA
-After school program tutoring
-??? Maybe I should volunteer more, eh???

5 musical artists I love
-Guster
-Josh Groban
-Celine Dion
-Clay Aiken
-Barenaked Ladies

5 things I want to see happen in the next 5 years
-Own a home
-Living closer to family
-Credit cards paid
-Family trip to Disneyland
-Cruise for our 15th anniversary (or 16th or 17th or 18th...I'm not picky!)

0 remarks:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP