Halloween 2007
>> Friday, November 16, 2007
Yes, I am aware that Halloween was over 2 weeks ago. :) I am also aware that sitting down to blog (or do anything else for that matter) is rather difficult with whiny, cold-affected children hanging from my body like little apes. So, bear with me here...break out your candy and your costume and join me for a bit of Halloween rewind.
Todd wanted to be a pirate
And ended up being Dash instead!
Thank goodness for great friends that are willing to lend a boy costume at 12:30 in the afternoon on Halloween day!
Alex as a ghost
The whole crew
(they were less than cooperative about posing)
Pumpkin carving...
...with Alex as the supervisor!
We attended our ward chili cookoff/trunk or treat. I'll take a trunk or treat over tromping around in the cold any day! It was "SWEET".

1 remarks:
It looks like it has been a great holiday season for you. I hope that your thanksgiving is fabulous!! Isn't your birthday coming up marianne?
Post a Comment