30 Tiny Moments

>> Friday, February 1, 2008

Inspired by a blog I read, I'm going to document the right now of our lives by photographing the ordinary and simple little moments of our days.

I'm going to look at the usual daily chaos, and rather than feeling overwhelmed; I'll find something comforting, something real, something I want to remember; and then capture it with my camera.


I'll post my daily "tiny moments" here, one for each day from tod
ay until March 1st.

These tiny moments will be distant memories all too soon.Today's photo is of Natalie and Todd painting.

They had such fun mixing colors and making hand prints.

3 remarks:

Trent Megan and Kids February 3, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

That is a great idea I really need to be reminded each day of the awesome family I have!!

PS I tag you check out my blog to see what I mean

Mother of the Wild Boys February 4, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Great idea. I'm going to steal that. :)

Sean February 4, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Super idea. You are my blogging hero.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP