I'm It

>> Monday, February 4, 2008


I was "Husband Tagged" by Megan, so here goes.


What is his name?
Kurt Jeffrey
How long have you been married?
Almost 13 years (on March 16)
How long did you date?
We knew each other for 3 years; were engaged for 4 months
How old is he?
34
Who eats more?
Depends on what we're eating!
Who said I love you first?
I did
Who is smarter?
He is...(he's gone to school the longest! :)
Whose temper is worse?
Mine!
Who does laundry?
I usually wash and dry, and he helps fold or pile :)
Who does the dishes?
We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Which side is the right side? And really, sleep? Come on...what's that? We have four kids...we don't sleep.
Who pays the bills?
I do
Who cooks dinner?
Me
Who drives when you are together?
He does. It's just better that way...he has driving control issues!
Whose parents do you see the most?
Now that we live here, it's my mom...nobody else loves us enough to visit regularly!
Who proposed?
Kurt
Who has more friends?
I do
Who has more siblings?
He does
Who wears the pants in the family?
We have this really big pair, and he jumps down one leg and I jump down the other...it's kinda fun! :o)

(Now, I tag Shauntae, Dianne & Lori)

0 remarks:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP