"DOUGH" you want to be my Valentine?
>> Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Valentine's Day comes early to our school district this year. There is no school on Thursday or Friday, so my girls will be having their class celebrations tomorrow.
We made some really fun valentines this year! We did the bulk of the work on Saturday night. First, I mixed up two big batches of play dough. We left one white and dyed the other one red. Then, the kids went to town with heart shaped cookie cutters and made some really original, fun valentines. Next, we bagged and twist-tied them. And finally, tonight, we added sticky labels to each bag that said...
"DOUGH" you want to be my Valentine?"
From: (Emily or Natalie or Todd)
I couldn't possibly narrow it down to just ONE picture, so today's "tiny moment" is ONE slide show. :o)



1 remarks:
Man Marianne! that is the cutest idea ever!! Totally expected though 'cause I remember all your "creativity" you used as Primary President out here...you are amazing..this is Ardis btw...
Post a Comment