Piano Concerto #4

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Note to self...

Alex is able to climb onto the piano chair. From the piano chair he can climb onto the piano. Baby feet sound pretty cute on the piano. Baby face in the mirror is pretty cute too.

*Today's other adventures included:

  • Todd and Alex smearing Natalie's makeup all over her bedroom carpet.
  • Todd flushing approximately 30 flushable wipes down the toilet, spraying the bathroom mirror with air freshener, taking all his clothes off and climbing into the tub to play with the soap.
  • Todd smearing Eucerin all over my alarm clock, nightstand, bedding and carpet.
I am sorry to say I have no pictures of these adventures. I was too busy kicking butts and cleaning carpets to take pictures.

1 remarks:

Trent Megan and Kids February 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

It must be a boy thing!! Colton is exactly that way no matter how many times we tell them. Sounds like you need a day off.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP