...always on the go...
I think it's a Todd
i think it's a puppy!
Ben says,"I think it's an X box!"
Corinne says a flat screen T.V.
Whitney agrees with Cinda, she thinks it is Todd and Alex!
I think it is a new, yet slightly used leather jacket for Kurt.
LOL! I'm loving the guesses. Stay tuned for the big reveal later today...
I know it's not Todd, he is sitting right here by me. And it's too quiet to be a puppy, and the wrong shape for a T.V. Plus I hear it weighs 74 lbs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Could it be Emily? Could Emmy weigh 74 lbs?
Could it be 74 lbs of hamburger? That would be awesome.
I think it's a trampoline. :)
pampered chef pots and pans?
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
12 remarks:
I think it's a Todd
i think it's a puppy!
Ben says,"I think it's an X box!"
Corinne says a flat screen T.V.
Whitney agrees with Cinda, she thinks it is Todd and Alex!
I think it is a new, yet slightly used leather jacket for Kurt.
LOL! I'm loving the guesses. Stay tuned for the big reveal later today...
I know it's not Todd, he is sitting right here by me. And it's too quiet to be a puppy, and the wrong shape for a T.V. Plus I hear it weighs 74 lbs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Could it be Emily? Could Emmy weigh 74 lbs?
Could it be 74 lbs of hamburger? That would be awesome.
I think it's a trampoline. :)
pampered chef pots and pans?
Post a Comment