30 Tiny Moments--Volume 2

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

I enjoyed posting our 30 Tiny Moments so much last year that I've decided to make it an annual "blog tradition".

It's been fun to look back at the ordinary and simple moments of our days that were captured last year.

This photo journal project is also a good reminder for me. It helps me slow down a bit, remember what's really important and enjoy the now of my life.


Natalie is a reading ROCKSTAR! I love to sit and listen to her read. Here are a few words from the book she was reading this afternoon...captivity, mysterious, sorcerers, ancient, rhymes, silhouetted, parchment. Good job, Reader Rabbit! :o)

3 remarks:

Cami February 3, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Great idea! I may need to steal it :)

Lori February 3, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I love that super reader. She is awesome. I am so glad you are doing this again. Maybe I should follow your lead.

Sandra February 3, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

It's those little moments that go by so fast. Good idea to capture them so you can remember.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP