Oh, Thinks You Can Think...

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009


Emily's Seussical adventure is over.

She had a great time and made lots of new friends. It was a wonderful opportunity for her to develop her talents.

The show was fantastic and well attended too. I think four of the five performances sold out.

It made Emily's days to have great support from family and friends.

A big thank you to everyone "WHO" came to see the show!

Nanna and Poppa; Grandma and Grandpa; Sam; Steph; Sean, Dianne, Ali, Davis and Jessi; Jim, Carrie, Jimmy and Katie; Jesse and Sarah; Mitch, Tara, Preston and Audrey.

We appreciate your love and support!

Emily,

We love you! We can't imagine our family without "WHO"!

Great job, sweetie!

7 remarks:

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

this looks AWESOME!!!!! I wish I could have been there - what amazing hair too!!! totally impressed

Christensen Family March 30, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

That looks so fun. I'm sure you were so proud. fun slide show.

Birgitta March 30, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Great photos..it's like I watched the show!

good job Emily!

Trent Megan and Kids March 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Thank you for posting the pics. We wanted to see Emily perform but weren't able to come down. I'm so glad she had fun and she looks great!!

Sandra March 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Great pictures, it looks like she loved it. I wish we could have seen it, oh and love the hair :)

Steph's In Life March 30, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

It was such a blast...I'm still talking about those way cute costumes and funky hair...you did an awesome job Emily!

Sean April 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Great job, Emily! We had lots of fun and Jessi has asked several times when we can go see it again.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP