Conference Weekend Mosaic

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ah...Conference weekend! Nothing is better than church in my jammies! :o)


We played at Treehouse Museum on Saturday afternoon.

We ate a yummy
breakfast this morning...I think we'll call it "Conference Casserole" from now on.

We made
"Steph Cookies" this afternoon.

We had dinner with friends this evening.


It was a great weekend!

8 remarks:

Cami October 6, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

Love your pics! The Treehouse Museum is awesome! What a great place to take kids, ours loved it. Your casserole looks yummy and so do your cookies. Glad you had a great weekend! :)

Birgitta October 6, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

We are sad we couldn't be part of your weekend!

Steph's In Life October 6, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Thanks Marianne for trying my cookies. They were yummy indeed! I have an idea...I will call you soon.

Mother of the Wild Boys October 6, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Your kids are just so adorable. What a fun conference weekend!

Shell October 6, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

I think I need recipes!

Sandra October 6, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Fun pictures. We still need to check out the treehouse we have heard so much about it.

Marianne October 6, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Birgitta~
Us too! Hope you're feeling better. Let's plan another time to get together!

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

i'm glad you got such a good weekend - what a blessing our jammies are huh?!?!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP