Tell Me How You Really Feel

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last week while I was making dinner, Todd came into the kitchen and asked...

"Mom, what are you making?"

"Dinner," I replied.

My answer was greeted with a 'limp noodle' drop to the floor and the wail of...

"UUGGHH! I DON'T WANT DINNER! YOU ALWAYS MAKE NASTY STUFF FOR DINNER!"

"Well, what do you want me to make?" I asked.

His reply...

"LUNCH!"

8 remarks:

Michele October 9, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

That is awesome!

Lori October 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Well, lunch is for sure easier to make than dinner so why not, lunch ever meal! Sounds great, grilled cheese, mac and cheese, peanut butter and jelly. The list goes on and on.

Sandra October 9, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Thats funny! We always have leftovers for lunch so it's lunch that my kids complain about.

Cami October 10, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Love it! Your kids are so funny!

Birgitta October 10, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

LAUGH OUT LOUD (I really did)!! That is hilarious! That is something my kids would say!

Steph's In Life October 10, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Todd always know the right things to say...I loved that story and I might share it with the providers that I teach. (if that's alright with you)

Kellee October 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

I hear that a lot too. Half of our family loves a meal and the other half don't. Sigh.

Shell October 11, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Still laughing about that one...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP