The Terrorists Are Sedating My Grandpa

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Grandpa recently had heart surgery and a hip replacement. He is recovering at the Sunshine Terrace and will hopefully be able to go home in a few weeks.

The following is a classic example of marital miscommunication...

Me: Hey Kurt, get this...Grandma thinks the Terrace is sedating Grandpa because they don't want to deal with him.

Kurt: What?

Me: You know, sedating him.

Kurt: Huh? Who?

Me: THE TERRACE!

Kurt: THE TERRORISTS?

Me: No! The Terrace...as in the Sunshine Terrace.

Kurt: Wow. I know your Grandma is getting a bit 'funny' in her old age, but that seemed flat out crazy.

Hopefully there are no terrorists at the Terrace! :o)

5 remarks:

Lori October 15, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

That sounds like our communication at our house. It made me laugh right out loud.

Michele October 15, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Oh I think there might be...remember I lived next door...

Sean October 15, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Hmmm....was he web surfing during this conversation? :)

Dianne

Cami October 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

I don't know, I've been to Sunshine Terrace...there might be terrorists there :)

I could just hear this exchange between you and Kurt in my mind...made me laugh!

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

ok...you always have the cutest things! miss you!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP