Hee hee hee. I leave my radio tuned to Radio Disney, and the other day, I was watching "Wizards of Waverly Place" on the Disney Channel by myself when Sean walked by. He said "What are you, 12 years old?" See what you've done, you've made me confess, too!
We don't have the Disney channel but when it comes on Sat morn on ch 4 I totally make the kids watch it. I have only seen one episode of Waverly Place but I like Serena. Marianne you will have to make me a copy of your tween music for my little girl so she can get caught up!
I love it Marianne!! So the question is, do you listen to it because your girls want to, or are you listening to it on your own? I hope you feel better after your confession :) I think the next step is to repent... ;)
Don't worry. I do the same thing. I also listen to HighSchool Musical when the kids arent' in the car and one night stayed up late watching Camp Rock. I know, I know!!
8 remarks:
sounds familiar! :)
Hee hee hee. I leave my radio tuned to Radio Disney, and the other day, I was watching "Wizards of Waverly Place" on the Disney Channel by myself when Sean walked by. He said "What are you, 12 years old?" See what you've done, you've made me confess, too!
Dianne
We don't have the Disney channel but when it comes on Sat morn on ch 4 I totally make the kids watch it. I have only seen one episode of Waverly Place but I like Serena. Marianne you will have to make me a copy of your tween music for my little girl so she can get caught up!
That's funny! I like to watch Zack and Cody! Oh, and I love Curious George on PBS.
Well, it is rather catchy! And when you have a four year old who runs around singing about a fly on the wall, it's bound to get stuck in your head! :)
You know if I had the CD I would listen to it too!
I love it Marianne!! So the question is, do you listen to it because your girls want to, or are you listening to it on your own? I hope you feel better after your confession :) I think the next step is to repent... ;)
Don't worry. I do the same thing. I also listen to HighSchool Musical when the kids arent' in the car and one night stayed up late watching Camp Rock. I know, I know!!
Post a Comment